The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 275 vacancies for Apprentices in various Trades.
The Naval Apprentice recruitment examination will be conducted on February 28, 2024 and the result of the written examination will be released on March 2, 2024.
The Naval Apprentice recruitment exam 2024-25 is scheduled to be conducted on February 28, 2024.
Tatal Vacancies: 275 Apprentice Posts
- Last date of receipt of applications at DAS (V)- Jan 1, 2024
- Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg)- Feb 28, 2024
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg)- Mar 02, 2024
Age limit: According to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, there is no maximum age limit for apprenticeship training (MSDE). Candidates must be at least 14 years old; for hazardous occupations, the minimum age requirement is 18 years old. Accordingly, candidates born on or before May 2, 2010 are eligible.
Educational qualification: Candidates must have qualified SSC / Matric / Std X with a minimum percentage of 55% aggregate OR ITI (NCVT/SCVT) with a minimum percentage of 65% aggregate.
Find out more details in the notification.
How to apply for Navy Trade Apprentice posts:
- Visit the official website at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Register and proceed with the application
- Fill in all the required details, contact address, trade preference and other details
- Take a printout for future reference